Friday, April 17, 2015

Pro Life T-shirt Week!

The Duggars are ready for Pro-Life T-shirt week!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind you of National Pro Life T-shirt Week!  You all did such great jobs on designing your own, but you'll probably want to wear more than one throughout the week!

        Click on the links to buy some great pro life t-shirts!


Click on this link for "Our mother chose life"

Click on this link for "I survived Roe Vs. Wade Roe Vs. Wade will not survive me Stand True"
Heather Black

Click on this link for "I am the generation that will abolish abortion standtruedotcom"

Click on this link for "I survived Roe Vs. Wade Roe Vs. Wade will not survive me Stand True" Cardinal Red

Click on this link for "I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." ~Ronald Reagan

Click on this link for "Life Guard"
(back "protecting the unborn praying to end abourtion helping pregnant mothers respecting the dignity of all life comforting those who have had abortions we are the Lifeguards")
Click on this link for "I am the pro-life generation studentsforlife.org"

Don't delay! Order today! ;D


From left to right: Jedidiah, Joy-Anna, Jerrimiah, and Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro-Life Generation